Friday, May 27, 2011

Fiddlehead Facebook Contest

For those of you new to here, I currently have a contest going on over at my Facebook Page and I would like to invite you to participate in an opportunity to win a *FREE* 8x10 Fine Art Print of your choosing from my Etsy shop. Here's what you've gotta do:

1. Shimmy (yes, shimmy) on over to my Facebook Page by clicking this link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fiddlehead-Photography/198912656818979 

2. 'Like' it

3. Scroll alllllll the way down to the bottom of the page where you'll find the 'official' contest post.

4. Leave a comment. (1 comment per person, please)

Easy as pie!!

Contest ends on Tuesday, May 31st at Midnight and the winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on the page the following day (June 1st). 

There's still plenty of time to enter, so please stop on by and join in the fun!!

Thanks a million for your support and good luck:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment